Kit McMahon is a C-Suite executive with 20 years’ leadership experience and an in depth capacity for strategic planning and execution:
- Significant working knowledge of workforce development, workforce planning, skills (policy and practice), capacity and capability building at industry, organisation, individual, and community level.
- Broad ranging skills in community development, health, gender equality and primary prevention/health promotion.
- Working knowledge of evaluation and impact frameworks including theory of change and collective impact.
- Significant working knowledge of leading and developing volunteering workforces.
- Expansive experience in advocacy, strategic communications, stakeholder engagement, and issues management.
Kit is a collaborative leader with a reputation for working intelligently in complex, dynamic environments. She is also an experienced leader with Directorship, and has significant experience in establishing and leading diverse partnerships to achieve outcomes for sustainable change.
Kit has a deep understanding of NFP operations and governance, financial management and measures, planning, risk, fundraising/grant writing, corporate partnerships and income diversification. She also has a thorough knowledge of brand strategy, redesign and marketing. Kit is a skilled communicator and advocate, with strong experience in government and stakeholder relations.